The QT10 automatic block making machine with surface material is designed for the production of a diverse range of blocks, including exposed wall blocks, interior wall block, tracery wall block, floorslab block, reinforcing dam block, inter-locking block, curbstone, etc. With each mould, it can make 10 blocks with dimensions of 400×200×80mm. It can be used to produce covered paver brick after equipping a surface material feeding device.
|Total motor power||53KW|
|Specifications||Molding cycle(seconds/mold)||Molding block number(number per mould)||Finished product drawings|
1. After a carbonitriding treatment, the mould is resistant to wear and its life span is extended over 50% longer than general molds.
2. The main machine designed by Germany Zenith adopts frequency conversion control to reduce the starting current of motor, achieve synchronous working of vibration assembly and solve inertial problems during operation.
3. German Siemens PLC and touch screen makes the machine easy to operate and the working data of the equipment is permanently saved. It also provides real-time fault diagnosis and alarm systems.
4. A proportional valve is used in the hydraulic control system, which can automatically adjust the flow to improve operating stability and prolong the service life of the oil cylinder.
5. The feeding car adopts 360° rotary feeding, which is of fast speed and uniform distribution, applicable to various raw materials and molds.
Block and brick models
1/2 long concrete block: QSZ45
Bond beam concrete block; QSZ28, QSZ27
Bullnose concrete block: B13, B19, B20, B9, B11, B12
Chimney block: QSZ26, QSZ27
Column block: QSZ24
Corner block: B3
Double block: C6
Half high block: QSZ37
Lightweight block: QSZ23, ZMG1002, ZMG1005, ZMG1007
Colored concrete block: QSZ33, QSZ34, QSZ35, QSZ36, QSZ40, QSZ41, QSZ42, QSZ43, ZMG1013, ZMG1012